1. Site courses are built on the Thinkific.com platform, and so you agree to abide by any terms and conditions required by Thinkific.com.
2. Site courses are designed to be completed by one individual who accesses the courses via one login identify (one email and password). Except for the exception noted below, you agree not to share your log-in identity and password with any other individuals, and you agree that you alone will have access to the course through your log-in identity. Exception: If you so choose (and if you agree to assume all risk and liability for doing so), you may share your log-in with other members of your same household (e.g., a spouse or children living in the same house) so long as you understand that by doing this some course features may not work as intended (for example, tracking your progress, highlighting where you left off so you can restart the course in the appropriate place, and the issuance of a course completion certificate).
3. Site courses typically have an expiration date. You agree to abide by the expiration date and accept that you will not have access after the expiration date without re-enrolling in the course (and paying another registration fee, if the course is not a free course).
4. Site videos, documents, quizzes, and related resources (“Materials”) are protected by copyright, and they are licensed for your personal use while you are completing a course. Accordingly, you agree that you or others under your control will not download, modify, or further distribute any of the video lectures provided (e.g., by posting the lectures on YouTube or another site, or by sending the lectures to someone else); you agree not to download or otherwise capture the content of course quizzes or further distribute the content of the quizzes to anyone else; you agree not to share answers to the quizzes outside members of your household (e.g., by emailing the answers to others or posting them online). If documents are provided where downloads are enabled (e.g., lesson outlines or a course syllabus) you may download those documents, but you again agree not to further distribute those documents outside your household or to modify or use them to create your own course.
5. Materials provided at this Site are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. Discovery Institute further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of Materials. Discovery Institute may make changes to the Materials at this Site, or to the services and prices described in them, at any time without notice. The Materials at this Site may be out of date, and Discovery Institute makes no commitment to update the Materials at this Site.
6. In no event will Discovery Institute, its suppliers, or other third parties mentioned at this Site be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, those resulting from lower test scores, interruption of services or inaccurate information) arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of the use of this Site, any websites liked to this Site, or the Materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of the Materials or information from this Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume all costs thereof.